Effective Date: October 18, 2021
This policy applies to the https://www.synchronicitypc.com website, the Synchronicity Network Newsletter, and its related social media accounts (collectively, the “Services”) operated by Laible & Fitzsimmons, Inc. dba Synchronicity Planning & Communications (“Synchronicity”). The Services are operated in the United States, targeted to United States audiences, and operated in accordance with U.S. law.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Services and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Services. By using the Services, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
What information does Synchronicity collect?
• Non-personally identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request.
• Personally identifying information about you, such as your name and email address, that you provide when you sign up to receive our newsletter, emails from us, submit content, complete a survey, enter a sweepstake or contest, or register for any part of the Services. We also collect potentially personally identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses from visitors. The amount and type of information we gather depends on the nature of the interaction.
What does Synchronicity use your information for?
• To enable you to access and use the Services
• To improve the Services and user support (by using non-personally identifying information to better understand audience usage)
• To send periodic emails via the Synchronicity Network Newsletter or other news about Synchronicity
• To communicate on the Services
From time to time, we may release non-personally identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Services.
Synchronicity reserves the right to use, transfer, sell and share data about our users for any business purpose, such as analyzing usage trends and seeking compatible advertisers and partners.
Synchronicity takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally identifying and personally identifying information.
Protection of Certain Personally Identifying Information
Synchronicity discloses potentially personally identifying and personally identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that:
(I) need to know that information in order to process it on Synchronicity’ behalf or to provide services available at the Services, and
(II) that have agreed not to disclose it to others.
Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using the Services, you consent to the transfer of such information to them.
Cookies are data files placed on your computer, mobile phone, or any other device used to access the Services. The Service may use similar technologies (e.g. pixel tags) to control or display ads, track usage. Cookies are used for many purposes, including to keep you signed in, to understand how you use the Services, and your preferences and web pages visited while using the Services. You can disable cookies on your device, but some of the features on the Services may not function properly. The Services use:
• Strictly necessary cookies – these cookies collect information that is required for you to use certain basic features of the site. We also use performance and analytics cookies and other similar technologies to improve your user experience and to improve functionality of our site.
• Functionality – these cookies recognize you on the Services and remember your selected preferences. This could include your language and location information.
• Advertising – these cookies collect information about your visit to the Services to tailor advertising to your interests. We sometimes share limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising or analytics purposes. We may also share that data with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on the Service. Refusing these cookies may result in seeing advertisements that are not relevant to you.
• Social Media – these cookies offer the possibility to connect you to your social media networks and share content from our Services through social media. Refusing to accept these cookies may interfere with your ability to interact with the Service through social media.
Data Access, Portability and Erasure
Some jurisdictions, through data privacy las, may entitle you to request copies of your personal information held by us. You may also be entitled to request copies of personal information that you have provided to us, and/or you may request us to transmit this information to you or another service provider where this is technically feasible.
We generally retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for the performance of your use of our Services with your consent, and for us to comply with our legal obligations. If you no longer want us to use your information that you provide on our site, you can request that we erase your personal information. Please note that if you request erasure of your personal information, we may retain some personal information as necessary to our legitimate business interests, like fraud detection and enhancing user safety. We may also retain information to comply with our legal obligations, like our legal reporting or auditing obligations.
Transfer of Data
Your personal information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including personal information, to the United States and process it there.
The security of your personal information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we endeavor to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Synchronicity may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to the Services. We may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, we do not disclose your personally identifying information.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Services (“Service Providers”), to provide the Services on our behalf, to perform related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Services are used.
These third parties have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
We may use third-party services to communicate with you. The services we work with are:
We may use third-party services to deliver products and/or services to you. The services we work with are:
Hosting & Integration:
We may use third-party services to host content, manage integrations, and other similar services. The services we work with are:
Links To Other Sites
Our Services may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. If you click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s site. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites. We strongly advise you to review the privacy policies and terms and conditions of every site you visit.
Synchronicity does not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, please do not use our Services.